Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THe Hollow Hole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NekuraKa

THe Hollow Hole Empty
PostSubject: THe Hollow Hole   THe Hollow Hole EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 8:30 pm

Since Hollow's holes appear in different places, perhaps they appear where what bound them first to earth, IE caused their pain, was. So One in the chest is emotional, one in the head is thought related etc. I am sure it can be broken down further.

:cat:
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

THe Hollow Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Hollow Hole   THe Hollow Hole EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 11:12 am

I also think that the position of the hole on the espada is their level of strength. I have no real evidence to lay claim to this, just noticing that Ulq is the highest rank seen so far, and I believe his being in his neck is the highest body part with a hole. Don't they change places when they release, too?
Back to top Go down
NekuraKa

THe Hollow Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Hollow Hole   THe Hollow Hole EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:44 pm

I believe they might shift but so does their anatomy. My theory has a hole too, I mean did Grimmjow die of Indigestion or is the hole also related to a chakra? If their anatomy changes so would the location of their Chakras hence why they move. I don't think it has anything to do with power though, because then a lot more Hollow would equal Grimmjow, since the average place is in the chest or stomach, so the heart or chemical chakras. Actually, Ulquiorra's hole moving up to his throat out of his upper chest region is support for this theorum because it moved out of a no chakra zone and into a chakrarific area.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

THe Hollow Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Hollow Hole   THe Hollow Hole EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 1:44 pm

I don't think it's that specific, and I was only referring to the level of power or rank in the espada. Also, I believe a NORMAL hollow's hole is in its chest. So anyone that's not particularly special would probably have a generic place as well. The only ones I remember are Grimmjow's abdomen, Ulqu's Neck, and Stark is right beneath that with one in his sternum or just below the remnant of his mask. Even if I guess Yammy's is in his chest, he and that fishbowl head are weakest, so that doesnt' really surprise me. If Nnoitara's is somewhere between the sternum and abdomen, I'll look into it more.
Back to top Go down
NekuraKa

THe Hollow Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Hollow Hole   THe Hollow Hole EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 4:42 pm

It probably isn't that specific. It might be "Ooh the dot looks real cool there yo... dude... yah", but my theorum is badass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THe Hollow Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Hollow Hole   THe Hollow Hole Empty

Back to top Go down

THe Hollow Hole
Page 1 of 1