Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trepadora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishini Sousuke

Ishini Sousuke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Trepadora Empty
PostSubject: Trepadora   Trepadora EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 5:22 am

Last edited by Ishini Sousuke on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Trepadora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trepadora   Trepadora EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 am

I liked Trepadora, actually. It seemed so simple when it first appeared. At first, I wasn't sure if Luppi had really shown his true release because he hadn't changed from appearance all so much. But the abilities to strike out with eight different tendrils at once makes Luppi great for fighting multiple enemies.

Imagining against a single opponent is wild. There's little hope anyone short of a captain level would survive that kind of onslaught. Ichigo would be fine, I believe, due to his bankai's overwhelming speed. Trepadora didn't seem to be fast enough to match that kind of movement, so hitting Ichigo would be a problem. But some of the other captains, on the other hand...

Even Senbonzakura would have trouble against that. Byakuya could draw back the blade-petals to defend but coming from eight different sides he'd likely be on the defensive most of the time and neigh manage to attack. He'd have to rely on Kageyoshi rather quickly. Komamura seems like he'd just get owned. A giant isn't going to do much against the fast-moving strikes of those eight tendrils.

To beat that, it'd take more intellegence than brute strength (IE: Hitsugaya's win). The only exception, as I said, would be Ichigo's uber speed. And that's assuming his sword would even manage to cut Luppi's Trepadora. He'd have to rely on good-ol' hollow state I believe.
Back to top Go down
Ishini Sousuke

Ishini Sousuke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Trepadora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trepadora   Trepadora EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trepadora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trepadora   Trepadora Empty

Back to top Go down