Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The movie: Memories of Nobody.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

The movie: Memories of Nobody. Empty
PostSubject: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 9:23 pm

I just saw it. The animation is good, as is the plot... but I have to say its not my favorite anime series based movie.

Who else has seen it?
Back to top Go down
Seriha

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:49 am

Seen it. Not bad, but also not great. Got kinda misty at the end, but then again, I'm a sucker for such things.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 am

I saw it. It's not the most amazing thing in the world but it's definately worth seeing at the very least. The story's pretty interesting and everyone's favorite characters (most anyway) show up. And there were some scenes that were just hysterical. When Kenpachi was fighting that guy.. kept chasing him. xD I was cracking up.

Guy: -Throws knife at Kenpachi. Hides-
Kenpachi: -Appears behind him.- CAN I CUT YOU YET? >8D
Guy: -Shits self and runs-

And I was laughing at how Urahara apparently had, on cue, flash cards to explain the entire movie on hand for Ichigo. No need to draw them up or anything. They were just.. there. xD That was funny.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

PostSubject: Re: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:36 pm

Someone had to draw them, maybe he did ahead of time, knowing it would happen in time... Kisuke is smart that way I guess, lol.

Yeah that was pretty bad ass when Kenpachi totally owned that guy... most of them were owned easily... if it was a captain... besides Renji, though he did use bankai.

I wanna ride on Zabimaru! XD
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 am

As my perverse manipulating mind takes that "I wanna ride on Zabimaru" in a far different context I shall shut my mouth and excuse myself from this thread..
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

PostSubject: Re: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 4:37 pm

THIS FORUM IS FILLED WITH PERVERTS.... THAT I'M NOT PART OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The movie: Memories of Nobody.   The movie: Memories of Nobody. Empty

Back to top Go down

The movie: Memories of Nobody.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Bleach :Anime * Manga :: General Discussion-
Jump to: