Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ikkaku Madarame... once again

Go down 
+2
Ulquiorra Schiffer
the return
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the return

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Ikkaku Madarame... once again Empty
PostSubject: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:23 pm

Name/Alias/Nickname : Mark

Screen Name : (lowercase please) lkkaku madarame

Time Zone : Central

Role-playing experience : 9 years

Average amount of time online per day: LOTS

Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly) : Nope.

Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups? (List them): ^

What is Hantarou's Bankai ? : Nigga ain't got no bankai.

Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?: Canon

( If CC, contact myself or Mark ( Ikkaku Madarame, iast quincy )

What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow): Shinigami

In Character

Surname : Madarame

First Name : Ikkaku

Height : 182cm

Weight : 76kg

Division [Shinigami] : 11th division, 3rd seat.

Type [Arrancar/Hollow] :N/A

Personality (Basic description) : He's quite the hothead, although he has a passion for battle. He rarely smiles, but when he does, it's due to the fact that he's enjoying a fight. That characteristic is much like that of Zaraki Kenpachi. He has his witty moments, and is pretty nifty with comebacks, although it isn't something he's always known for doing. He's very self-conscious about being bald, and would go as far as to threaten those who point out his obvious baldness.

Physical Appearance : BALD, has small red patches over his eyes, almost sort've like the ones that Yumachika has, but more manly.

History/ Biography : Not much is known about Ikkaku prior to joining Soul Society other than the fact that he did become a shinigami was because a man he encountered; that man being Zaraki Kenpachi. The two both shared a love for battle, and Ikkaku was unfortunately beaten by Zaraki, although he wasn't killed by him. Zaraki was the first to point out Ikkaku's extremely good luck when it comes to battle. From that day on, Ikkaku vowed that he would be the one to cause the fall of Zaraki, and later went on to join his division in Soul Society. Within Soul Society, Ikkaku would be the one to teach Renji how to fight during the time he was under the 11th division. It is also a hidden fact that Ikkaku achieved bankai and is possible to be on-captain level with his full potential.

Zanpakutoh [Shinigami, Arrancar] (Include possible shikai to be obtained) : Hoozukimaru; appears to be a speared staff---a guan do which is brought forward with the call command "nobiru" which translates to "grow." The guan do could also break down into three sections, forming a three-section-staff, by using the call command "sakero" meaning "split." Ikkaku's bankai, Ryuumon Hoozokimaru is composed of 3 huge blades, two which he mainly uses for fighting, and one above his head. The blade above his head is the most important blade. It has the carving of a dragon. When it's awoken, it releases a red dye, and when it has fully released this dye, Ryuumon Hoozukimaru's full destructive powers are unleashed.

Sample Post :

Ugh, it felt as if Ikkaku had the weight of the world upon his back, although that wasn't what was at hand for the moment. The arrancar that calls himself Edorad had landed a decisive blow that nearly threw the shinigami at the brink of death. He was a bloody mess, and it didn't phase him at all. A smirk dawned upon his face as he forced himself to life this head, directing his attention to the arrancar. "Lucky me..." He was very winded, but wouldn't be out for the fight. There was still a couple tricks up his sleeve. He gripped onto Hoozukimaru, and would take his free hand to wipe the blood trinkling from the side of his mouth. Finally such heavy weight was relieved from his back as Edorad withdrew half of Volcanica from his back. "Since everyone else is off doing their own thing, I guess I could show you this just once. But there's a catch though, you gotta keep it to yourself. I really didn't wanna use it at a place like this. Now, watch closely." Ikkaku had now taken the hand that was once free and connected Hoozukimaru together once again, Edorad was the first to bear witness. "Bankai..."

YES, THIS IS MY OLD APP RE-SUBMITTED.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:27 pm

It's nice to have you back. Everything is in order yet again, I approve as I did before. Maybe this time you won't DISAPPEAR FOREVER ;-;[/u]
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
the return

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:29 pm

I WON'T~!
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 11:57 pm

Theres's like 4 Ikkaku's now.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 7:56 am

Welcome back, Niggaku. Does this mean they finally have another arrancar back on the lose-squad too?
Back to top Go down
the return

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 am

Maaaaybe.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:23 am

Not to be a party crasher and all... I'm glad Mark's returned to the Sl.. but Ikakku was filled already. Dan plays Ikkaku. If you really want the part you'll need to talk to him about it first. Otherwise, you might need to play another character. We can't just boot a member off of a part he'd been playing for a while now just to accommodate a returning member. =\

Mark, talk to Dan about it. If he's willing to relay the part and all. If not.. you might not be able to play the baldy. You left after all. It's only fair.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:28 pm

I agree with Kisuke-mun.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 7:15 pm

I'll try and figure out how losing internet access counts as leaving later. I know I can't follow that lane right now, though, so I'll just pull over.

I also hope you just copy and pasted your application, Mark. I'll let James deal with the administration issues of the character slots. I haven't been around enough (nor have I even seen Dan Rp Ikkaku) to judge who has the better grasp of character and style of play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Madarame... once again   Ikkaku Madarame... once again Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikkaku Madarame... once again
Page 1 of 1