Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!

Go down 
+3
Hitsugaya Toushiro
ArtilleryAddict
Ulquiorra Schiffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! Empty
PostSubject: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 6:29 pm

" On a routine Hollow Extermination led by Kuchiki Byakuya and Komamura Sajin acting as support, they begin to notice this simple mission which was originally a 4-man group, has been getting more members sent from the Soul Society. Kuchiki Byakuya returns to Soul Society to sort out this rare mistake, while he leaves a horde of Hollows attack, and a peculiar one with the ability to -- "

Objective :
Eliminate all sightings of Hollows.

Participants :
Gotei 13

Mission Timeframe :
9/12/07

Rewards :
10000 SP
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
ArtilleryAddict

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:33 pm

I am a part of this mission ;o uragh.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:36 am

Should stop making all these side stories cuz there's getting to be too many and with school now, not many people are gonna have time to be there... I've barely seen anyone on the usual hours lately.
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 7:53 am

Hitsugaya Toushiro wrote:
Should stop making all these side stories cuz there's getting to be too many and with school now, not many people are gonna have time to be there... I've barely seen anyone on the usual hours lately.

it was only made because like 6 or 7 people were there last night to RP, so he decided to make another. It continues tonight if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:42 am

I agree with J. Start getting the ones already posted out of the way before we advance to a different 'arc' of side stories.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:41 pm

Yes, becuz my hours are different then others, the evening for most is when I get home from work... and when I get on at night, everyone is usually off to bed, especially now becuz of school.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 7:14 am

Fear not. For soon the internet will become virtual reality, and I shall destroy this real one and rule over the digital world and all trapped inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 9:07 am

Wasn't that the plot of some really bad movie? I could have sworn I've heard of that before..

And as for you ruling the V.R. world, you'll have to go through me first. I have Megabyte and the Zero Virus on my side.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:48 pm

The shinigami go digital. XD
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 7:44 pm

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought the purpose of the side stories was to give those who had time and wanted to play the opportunity to. Not so that everyone in the entire group could play them out, which would mean the side story would have to be postponed until every single individual was on. That'd cause the same problems waiting to do the main arc would. Not everyone will be on at the same time. Hell, I hate that I'm missing all of these, but work is work. Sometimes there are going to be parts of the story that you can't be involved in (or several, in my case). So long as others are playing, though, the game goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!   To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami! Empty

Back to top Go down

To be the Gotei 13 ~ Imitation battle of the Shinigami!
Page 1 of 1