Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ishida Uuryu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 2:36 am

OOC Information
Name/Alias/Nickname : Jayme
Screen Name : his hyourinmaru
Time Zone : pacific
Role-playing experience : about 6 six years
Average amount of time online per day: 2 to 6, depends
Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly) : I already have a character in this SL and I've been RPing Bleach for over a year
Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups?: this is the first and only one
What is Yamada Hantarou's Ban Kai ? : he doesn't have it (yet)
Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?: CC
What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow, Vizard): Quincy

In Character
Family Name : Ishida
First Name : Uuryu or Uryuu
Height :
Weight :
Division [Shinigami] :
Menos Class [Arrancar/Hollow] :

Personality (Basic description) : Uuryu is a quiet and mysterious type of guy. He won't say much unless its needed, like in a fight or something. He finds sewing a hobby, from stitching up stuffed animals to making his own Quincy clothes, which Ichigo thinks are all weird but Uuryu stands by them being honorable outfits of the Quincy. He seems to hate the shinigami but as the story goes along and throughout the series, he says he's only fighting along side them to protect the earth and its people. He gets close to Orihime in the Soul Society arc and at times shows he cares, but it could be that he's just a guy nice in general when protecting her.

Physical Appearance : Uuryu has dark blue hair that is short in the back but goes just past his chain in the front with the sections of hair going down the sides of his face. His eyes are dark blue, but not so much as his hair. He's about Ichigo's height and a slight build, not that muscular at the start but it seems he works out as the series goes on.

History/ Biography : Uuryu is a Quincy, been trained under his grandfather who he calls his master. His father disowned being a Quincy and hated them but he later trained Uuryu, gaining the power... maybe just for the purpose of Uuryu getting back his powers when he lost them in Soul Society. He first used a bracelet had his power then later gained a Quincy love when going to Soul Society, he made a matching outfit. In the Bounto arc, he aquired I think a bracelet from Nemu to fight the Bounto. Later, his father, Ryuuken, gave him his powers back.

Zanpaku-to [Shinigami, Arrancar] (Include possible shikai to be obtained) :
Character image : Ishida Uuryu BLEACH2B2B2B2Bimg009
Sample Post : ::Uuryu was inside the building made by his father, Ryuuken, which was made solely for their training. But the young Quincy wondered whether all this running from his shots fired and dodging the said shots would really help him regain his Quincy powers. He had agreed to not having anything to with the shinigami and their friends if he wanted his powers back... or course he agreed to this but he still wished to be their friends, you know deep down he does. This training, or 'I fire, you dodge', had been going on for some time now, hours it seemed to Uuryu. He was growing tired, as he was sweating and his clothes torn at the ends of his pants and sleeves. But he also felt that Ryuuken's reiatsu was running out as well. This concludes his thinking that he'll kill him at this rate... so he questions Ryuuken's methods. As a last resort, he uses tubes to try and trap Ryuuken... it seemed to work until he was able to free himself. Unable to dodge his father's oncoming arrow, he was shot and with that fell to the floor, unconcious. But hitting the right spot was the method of regaining Uuryu's powers, what was all the running around for then if he just had to do that? Who knew if Uuryu would trust his word on letting him fired an arrow so close to his heart, they were hardly close at all. But his father did keep his word... guess that's all that matters.::
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 2:38 am

Oops, I forgot to put in that he wears glasses. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Seriha

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Hitsugaya Toushiro wrote:
Oops, I forgot to put in that he wears glasses. LOL!

That's like forgetting Rangiku has boobs. Seriously, it's their sex appeal~
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 10:36 pm

You seem to have the mindset down, and have a firm grasp on his personality. Just might to remember his name is Uryu/Uryuu and not Uuryu. I give my approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 am

XD Thats why I put in Uryuu under his name but I remember the first time I saw it spelled, it was Uuryu, so I took it from there.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:07 pm

I...uh...yeah. I'll go with James on this one. I'm not sure why I didn't reply to it before I left. Most people do use Uryuu, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ishida Uuryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishida Uuryu   Ishida Uuryu Empty

Back to top Go down

Ishida Uuryu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Applicants-
Jump to: