Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mizuki Musashi

Go down 
+3
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ukitake Jushiro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 pm

Name/Alias/Nickname :Paul.

Screen Name : Not sure what I will use for this yet.

Time Zone :EST

Role-playing experience :

Average amount of time online per day:

Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly) : Currently in this SL.

Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups? (List them):

What is Hantarou's Bankai ? : None.

Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?:OC

( If CC, contact myself ( cero biast ) or Jordan ( event rejection, iovely nanao)

What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow): Vizard

In Character

Surname : Musashi

First Name : Mizuki

Height : 5'9''

Weight : 160 lbs.

Division [Shinigami] : None.

Type [Arrancar/Hollow] : Vizard.

Personality (Basic description) : Arrogant, typically so. Though appearing at first collected, calm and cool - He will be the first to make a comment just try get under your skin, especially towards a shinigami. Slow to back up his own words, mainly for the careless nature that fighting might not really be worth it. At times this will be set aside, and he do just that - but only if his personality is reversed and they get under his.

Physical Appearance : Short hair, black as to go with the normal. A simple complexion of skin color, though darker then most. Loose cut jeans, darker in their shade of blue, tennis shoes, and a button up shirt - most always in the dark shade of a color. No unusual scars, or markings - and definately not wearing any makeup. His zanpakuto does not exist as a pair sealed, but as a single wakizashi strapped upside down across his back - so that the hilt is at about the same level as his left forearm.

History/ Biography : Mizuki is a renegade shinigami. He escaped soul society - not sharing in their same ideals of relying only upon their zanpakuto. Formerly of the 12th division, a low seated member who searched and hacked into many of the records, eventually stumbling across vizard. From here, he conducted research in secret on his own - trying to figure out a way in which he could take control of a hollow's powers. After he had concluded in his idea, he set forth and fled into the real world, shortly after fleeing he communicated with his sword, and learned shikai. The power of his sword, granting invisibility, allowed him to escape from the shinigami of soul society sent to search for him. From there he conducted the long process of his research eventually gaining the powers of a Vizard - while his training still lacks, he was recently stumbled across by the group and from here starts to learn.

Zanpakutoh [Shinigami, Arrancar] (Include possible shikai to be obtained) : It is called Niten'ichi (two heavens as one) Activation word: Shine. This Zanpakuto exists as a wakizashi in its sealed state. Its initial release changes it to a Daisho, or a pair that contains a katana and a wakizashi. These blades are not connected in any way during shikai. It has the abilities of light. One ability allows him to bend and change light making his body become invisible to sight. It is said that the only zanpakutos known to exist as a pair are that of Jushiro and Shunsui, his initial release was not learned until shortly after abandoning soul society.

Character image : ( if any )

Sample Post : eat it.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 6:03 pm

If only we were accepting Vizards. >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 5:16 pm

Agreed. Watch the sentence structure, too. It's almost unreadable in some places.
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 6:59 am

Edits without proof reading. Wink Not much reason to go back over it though if we aren't accepting Vizards.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 9:28 am

If he were a shinigami. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:24 am

lol @ shinigami. I'd play an Arrancar before another of them.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 1:22 pm

THEN BECOME ULQUIORRA'S FRACCION
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Hush, James. XD
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 1:45 pm

and without a doubt I'd be stark or wonderwice before doing that ;C
Back to top Go down
Arturo Plateado

Arturo Plateado

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 4:38 am

Fraccion aren't weak, though. They're the strongest of arrancar without truly being Espada. Within reason, of course. They're choosen from the numeros by the Espada themselves so no doubt they're choosen for some unique trait or power. Being a fraccion is actually a good thing if you ever plan on playing an original arrancar.

=\

If you choose to make this OC into an arrancar, by all means go the route of a fraccion. It'll be funner that way anyway. Then again, if you really want...

Make him a Vasto Lorde arrancar under Arturo!

I'm in the market for some powerful followers for the OVA arcs. I'll need a small army (and by army I mean in power not in numbers) to take on the others members of the SL as Arturo's own limits are being nuked for the sake of fair play. If you want to keep this character alive, make him join up with Arturo.

Your decision. I'd hate to see a decent OC idea go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 7:58 am

He wouldn't be anywhere near the same if I turned him into an arrancar. I'd have to change everything pretty much, background, zanpakuto, appearance. I'm sure I can come up with something so I will think about it more and make an edited post to fix the flow.
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:44 am

Ulquiorra Schiffer wrote:
THEN BECOME ULQUIORRA'S FRACCION

Okey I will do that.

About to go into class so some quick notes for myself so I can remember what I want to do.

Remaining Mask: Cresent moon above eye extending down and to the ear.

Zanpakuto's name: halcón. Release word: Scream.
Feet change to resemble that of talons, fingertips gain the likes of claws. Back grows bone wings. The bones of his mask and body layer over each other to appear like feathers.

Changing last name, but keeping the first.

Numero 98.

Personality: Follows most orders without question, he is a soldier - not a leader.

Special Talent for becoming a Fraccion: Unknown at the moment.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:45 am

I'll talk with you about it next time I can, rather then go through posting on the forums anymore.
Back to top Go down
Inoue
Admin
Inoue

Number of posts : 121

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:49 pm

<_< Oh. Great. Like Emowhorra really needs a fraccion. AS A PRE-WARNING, HE'LL MAKE YOU WEAR EYE-LINER.
Back to top Go down
Ukitake Jushiro

Ukitake Jushiro

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 pm

Surname : Unknown

First Name : Mizuki

Height : 5'6''

Weight : 160 lbs.

Division [Shinigami] : None.

Type [Arrancar/Hollow] : Vasto Lorde Arrancar

Personality (Basic description) : Quick to follow orders, usually not thinking to much about them. He is cold hearted, and merciless - not sparing of people's lives. He is slow to fight if it is not in his mission, feeling that most people are below him - especially shinigami. In combat, he fights defensively waiting for the opponent to open themselves up, or wear themselves out.

Physical Appearance : His appearance is closely resemblent of Ilfort Grants, long blond hair though the remains of his hollow mask are in the shape of a cresent moon extending from just above his eye all the way down to his jaw on the right side of his face. His outfit is very similar to Ulquiorra in its length. His white coat is tightly buttoned about his neck, but the length of the coat on his chest stops just below his ribs - revealing his hollow hole which is where a persons belly button would be. Instead of the black sash and black socks - they are white. He does, however, wear the white hakama, white jacket, and white sandals.

History/ Biography : Mizuki is a young vasto lorde. He recently finished devouring enough hollows and finishing the final stage of evolution to become a vasto lorde. Not long after he was recruited into Sosuke Aizen's army, and was transformed into an arrancar using Hogyoku. Not long after was he given the title of Fraccion and serves closely under Ulquiorra. After Cirucci's lose to Uryu, Mizuki stumbles upon her and quickly ends her life before Exequias gets there to do it themselves. He does not like anyone sharing similar abilities as himself - and both of them share abilities pertaining to birds. Little else is known about his origin, but he is starting to show considerable power despite the young age and is more then up to the task of training himself, which he does quite frequently.

Zanpakutoh [Shinigami, Arrancar]
In its sealed state his zanpakuto is a pair of wind and fire wheels.
strapped onto his lower back with the grips facing outwards to easily grab.

Its name: halcón. ( Falcon )

Release Word: Scream.

Resurreccion: His legs alter somewhat, shrinking just a little bit and change all the way down to his ankles. His feet change drastically spreading apart and then elongating at the back to form talons. His hands change, index and middle finger - ring and pinky merge together so that even the hand appears almost talon like. He can easily put energy into them so that they can claw and cut. On his back wings appear and spread outwards, keeping the feather like appearance though they are bone. These can be drawn around his body and provide him with a strong barrier for defense. The remaining part of his mask lowers down the face like it is swinging from a string attached to the eye, moving so that is no longer above the eye yet a cresent stretching from the jaw so that the point that was at the jaw is now stretching out before his mouth. This alters and forms a beak which covers his lower face, leaving just below the eyes and up uncovered and the rest from the beak mask down to his feet in a thick bone armor, fitting together and resembling that of feathers.

Character image : ( if any ) None.

Sample Post : eat it.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 7:27 pm

Kudos for being Ulquiorra's faccion. It's an interesting concept regarding the Character itself and Zanpaku-to. As for the sample might need to clean up on the post to differentiate between actions and speech. Other than that everything seems in place. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

Number of posts : 60

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:38 am

Whoa, whoa. Vasto Lorde arrancar? That doesn't seem right. For starters, Aizen has only had very minimul contact with the VLs. And based on their power a VL turned into an arrancar (which it appears Ulquiorra and those numbers below him might just well be) are easily Espada quality. If he's going to be a numeros and a fraccion he'd more than likely be Adjuchas or Gillian if even a Menos at all.

Sorry to butt in, but a VL arrancar as a mere numeros doesn't make sense. Not that it'll change your character in any way, I just want to point out that it'd not likely to happen.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 11:46 am

I'm with Ryan on this one. It's just a minor adjustment and won't affect the character much at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuki Musashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Musashi   Mizuki Musashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizuki Musashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Applicants-
Jump to: