Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got pairings for a couple of people here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komakoma-kun

Komakoma-kun

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-17

I got pairings for a couple of people here Empty
PostSubject: I got pairings for a couple of people here   I got pairings for a couple of people here EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 7:03 am

Alright...Here I go!

Rukia x Orihime = ...You know you all want it. Deep down somewhere, You know you want it. This would also kill the argument of Ichiruki or Ichihime.

Rikichi x Renji = Only because of possible Yaoi fangirls out there. Probably not all too plausible, But I find it as such to mention it.

Yachiru x Candy = Full of...DEATH! For she will eat the candy like a black widow spider! *Clenched fist of seriousness follows*

Isane x Hanatarou = They're both wierd, That is kind of working for them. Hanatarou could be Isane's snuggle buddy at night to keep the nightmares away, Though poor Hanatarou would be a stutter-fest worse than a weekly gathering of a speech impediment therapy group in a small room.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi x Some sort of test tube = Hey...Has Nemu ever been told that she has a mom? I dun' think sooo.

*Now has the horrible picture of Mayuri in a room with a test tube and the Axe commercial theme song in the background with the "Bow chicka wow wow"*

Ukitake x Kiyone = This is believable to me, She seems devoted to him enough. That and I don't think Ukitake likes the guy who is always competing with Kiyone.

Kyoraku x Nanao = Eh, Conflicting personalities, Could lead to lots of hilarious situations.

Urahara x Yoruichi = Such a popular pairing that I just had to put it here. Along with the fact that they do go back quite a bit and they're always friendly to one another, Plus who doesn't wanna see Urahara being chased around by a very angry Soi Fon?

Nemu x Uryu = I derive this from the fact that she didn't just leave him to die but instead saved him from the poison. Their personalities would also synch up pretty nicely.

Uryu:*With a loving tone* "By the honor of the quincy Nemu, I present you this ring and by the honor of the quincy, I ask you to marry me"
Nemu:"Oh...Okay sweetheart, But what would my father say?"
Uryu:"If he gets in our way, I'll blast him with a full powered quincy arrow through the stomach"
Nemu:"Oh sweetheart, I love you for being so willing to not kill my father"

Hinamori x Hitsugaya = This would work pretty nicely in my opinion in a sort of a younger male with older female relationship where she's always treating him like she used to before they became shinigami.

Ururu x Jinta = I dunno...Just came to my head. Though it'd be a wierd combination of a passive-aggressive girl with a fiery-tempered boy that leads to all sorts of chaos for the Urahara shop when they get into arguments.

Gin x Rangiku = Why else would she always have those dreams or thoughts about him? In the anime when she wasn't doing anything special, She's had day dreams about him like what? Three times or something like that?

*One pairing has been removed to draw attention to the other wierd pairings*

And now with these fan pairings that I came up with, I warn you all...In a couple of days something will impact the fanfiction area of the forum with most likely sucky composition yet at the same time content built to bring laughs in the form of five or so paragraphs.

"The Omake of an eccentric Bleach Fan - By Fluffy-mun" is the working title right now.

Beware for it is coming...Eventually.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I got pairings for a couple of people here   I got pairings for a couple of people here EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 7:55 am

>_> Juuust about positive this is borderline beastiality.
Back to top Go down
NekuraKa

PostSubject: Re: I got pairings for a couple of people here   I got pairings for a couple of people here EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 3:01 pm

He has issues becuase no one wants to be slashed with the fluffy one.
Back to top Go down
Komakoma-kun

Komakoma-kun

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I got pairings for a couple of people here   I got pairings for a couple of people here EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 pm

Hey people...It was late when I made this, I can't be held responsible for the insanity held within this and really, I could care less if fluffy-taicho ever had a relationship.

How about some responses toward any of the other wierd pairings? Come on people, I know you all wanna bash the other ones too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got pairings for a couple of people here   I got pairings for a couple of people here Empty

Back to top Go down

I got pairings for a couple of people here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Bleach :Anime * Manga :: Fan Pairings-
Jump to: