Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abarai, Renji

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abarai Renji

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Abarai, Renji Empty
PostSubject: Abarai, Renji   Abarai, Renji EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 1:51 am

OOC Information
Name/Alias/Nickname : Travis
Screen Name : faiien chemicai (lowercase please)
Time Zone : Eastern
Role-playing experience : 5 years
Average amount of time online per day: 8 to 10hrs
Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly) : Unfortunately No.
Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups? (List them): No
What is Yamada Hantarou's Ban Kai ? : Sorry, but I don't know the answer.
Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?: Yes
( If you are applying for a canon character, please see Lkkaku Madarame and hainekou. )
What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow, Vizard): Shinigami

In Character
Family Name : Abarai
First Name : Renji
Height : 6'2" ( in feet/ft. )
Weight : 178lbs( in pounds/lbs. )
Division [Shinigami] : Sixth Division.
Type [Arrancar/Hollow] :
Personality (Basic description) : First of all, he's loud and arrogant, quite confident of his powers. He's the Vice Captain of the 6th Division so he has reason for that confidence. He seems very respectful to Byakuya, his superior, but there seems to be something else He is easily angered, especially when it comes to fighting, wanting to defeat the enemy at all costs.

Physical Appearance : Renji has a very manly face. He usually has this nonchalant annoyed face on but can get angry pretty fast. He rarely smiles but laughs sometimes. Renji has red hair, which is really long and straight, almost to his waist. He usually ties it up with a black string, in a ponytail and he even has sideburns. Renji has very small beady eyes with red pupils. They're thin and slanted upwards, giving him a very menacing look. His brows are always furrowed and so it looks as if he's angry and ready to fight. Renji has a very lean and muscular upper body. He has a 6-pack and strong arms, great for sword fighting. He has somewhat scrawny legs, which I think makes him jump really high. Renji has tattoos all over his body. They're on his forehead, torso, and arms. They're made of black stripes and match those of his Zanpakutou, Zabimaru. He didn't have them when he was young and they increase progressively as he entered the Shinigami Academy, assigned to the Gotei 13, and then now, as Vice Captain. It's probably because of his progression with Zabimaru, trying to achieve Bankai. Renji usually wears some kind of headgear. When he first appears in the series, on a mission to capture Rukia, and when he waits in front Senzaikyuu for Ichigo to arrive, he wears a pair of sunglasses. Usually, though, during normal times and in battle, he ties a white bandanna that covers most of his forehead. He didn't have that bandanna when he was young nor when he was in the Shinigami Academy, which leads me to think that he wears it to cover the tattoos on his forehead. All Shinigami wear black robes, as does Renji. His isn't too different from everyone else's, until later in the series. A basic Shinigami kimono is black with a white kosode underneath. The garment is basically a pair of black hakama with a black haori, tied together by a white obi. After Renji acquired Bankai, his garb change a little. The right arm of the kimono is cut off at the shoulder and he wears some kind of elbow protector. The rest of his robe stays intact.

History/ Biography :

Renji Abarai came from the 78th district of Rukongai and grew up as an orphan with several other children, including Rukia Kuchiki. The company of children lived by stealing or hunting for food. Though Renji and Rukia quickly discovered they had spiritual powers, they remained with their friends until they all died, which prompted them to become shinigami for a better life. At the shinigami academy, Renji was admitted into the top class, being very adept at swordsmanship, although quite inept at kido. His senpai was Shuhei Hisagi. At the academy, Renji befriended Izuru Kira and Momo Hinamori, who each proceeded to become lieutenants. His relationship with Rukia became distant after her adoption by the Kuchiki family since he felt he had no place interfering with her life now that she was a noble, despite the fact they both seemed to regret losing the company and confidence of the other. Renji, Kira and Hinamori served under Sosuke Aizen and Gin Ichimaru in the 5th division, after which Kira and Hinamori were put under Ichimaru and Aizen in the 3rd and 5th divisions respectively. The rebellious Renji was moved to the 11th Division and eventually rose to the 6th seat. During his time in the 11th Division, he befriended Ikkaku Madarame, who taught Renji how to fight. On the same day Rukia headed for the human world, Renji was promoted to lieutenant of the 6th Division. After meeting Byakuya Kuchiki, the 6th Division's captain, Renji's greatest dream has been to surpass him in strength.

Zanpaku-to [Shinigami, Arrancar] (Include possible shikai to be obtained) : Zabimaru
Character image : Abarai, Renji BLEACH__renji
Sample Post : ( any situation involving the character you are APPLYING
with. )

Summer breeze shifted through the branches of the ancient oak over-looking Soul Society. Seireitai could be seen off in the distance, Shrine of Penitence towering over the Rukongai. Renji having come to pay his respects to the three graves with nothing more than a wooden post as markers. Childhood friends doubled as Renji and Rukia's family, tough streets of the seventy-eighth proved to difficult for them. Succumbing to the life of hard knocks. Zabimaru speared the Earth, standing at Renji's side as always. 'Course Zabimaru currently sustained it's Asauchi form for the time being. Silken, sanguine tresses flowed through the breeze, fluttering around emotionless features. No smile nor frown detected amongst the Shinigami's visage. Romanesque physique descended onto a solitary patella, allowing sinewy extremities draped over one another. Tails of that headband fluttered in the effect of the breeze. "My friends. Forgive my weakness for not being there when you needed me the most. But, I give my solemn vow to always protect Rukia. Even if I must protect her from herself. You guys are forever engraved in my heart." With that, the Lieutenant mustered the courage to once more stand on stable legs. Pliable digits slithered around the handle of Zabimaru, with a fierce yank the blade from the Earth. Forming a diminutive cloud of dust, before dirt particles faded away amongst the simple gust of wind. Dull side of Zabimaru rested against the left shoulder. Frame contorted as Renji turned, casual strides carried the Shinigami away from the make-shift cemetary.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Abarai, Renji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abarai, Renji   Abarai, Renji EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 4:07 pm

I give my approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Abarai, Renji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abarai, Renji   Abarai, Renji EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Watch your spelling, Travis. Seireitei, cemetery, too (as opposed to "to").

Other than that it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abarai, Renji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abarai, Renji   Abarai, Renji Empty

Back to top Go down

Abarai, Renji
Page 1 of 1