Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meshii Akagawa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meshii Akagawa

Meshii Akagawa

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:23 am

Out Of Character

Name/Alias/Nickname : Ryan

Screen Name : a red ribbon

Time Zone : PST

Role-playing experience : Closing in on a decade.

Average amount of time online per day: 4-8 hours depending

Have you ever Rped Bleach before? (Describe briefly) : N/A

Have you been in any other Bleach role-playing groups? (List them): N/A

What is Hantarou's Bankai ? : N/A

Are you applying for CC (Canon Character) or OC (Original Character)?: OC.

( If CC, contact myself ( cero biast ) or Jordan ( event rejection, iovely nanao)

What is your character? (Shinigami, Quincy, Human, Arrancar, Hollow): Shinigami

In Character

Surname : Akagawa

First Name : Meshii

Height : 6'3"

Weight : 215

Division [Shinigami] : 9th

Type [Arrancar/Hollow] : N/A

Personality (Basic description) : Calm and stoic for the most part, though once someone gets close he tends to open up towards them to some degree. Getting to that point with him however is harder than one would expect.

Physical Appearance : Long and lanky with lean muscles across his form, very pale skin, and light hair. Always wearing a red silk cloth around his eyes, everyones assumption is that the man in blind. Also, a pair of goat like horns on his head are permanently set in place, the right one broken in half has been filed flat, while the left is fully intact.

History/ Biography : Born a misfit, a drain on society and his own family, the boy was never given a proper name; and was given to the streets before he could even walk. By all rights the boy should have died and never seen the light of another day, but every good story begins with hardship, right? The nights grew cold and hard, but along with a small group of orphans the young child learned to crawl, and eventually walk. From the time he could walk he worked with the rest of the group stealing to survive. Like most of the small orphan groups, eventually they were caught and one by one they were killed, imprisoned, or left the area. The last one to remain was Meshii. (The name his friends had given him.) Where would he be accepted? Where could he get away from it all? He could become a Shinigami. He'd be fed, clothed, housed. Everything sounded perfect. Years through the academy brought him finally into the eyes of a certain Captain of the thirteen squads. Tousen-sempai. The blind Captain of 9th squad. As both were blind, Tousen took a liking to the young man and eventually took him into his squad until the day he left to join Aizen. Meshii promised on that day he'd find a way to get Tousen back for betraying him for all those years, and that is where the story continues now.

Posssible shikai to be obtained) : Koutetsu-Karite (Steel Reaper). Release Command "Sunnapu Koutetsu-Karite!". Unreleased form A rather simple katana with a hand guard made of two small sickle blade to blade. Shikai: The katana becomes a Kusaritou, or chain sickle the chain itself folded over time and again thus able to extend to long distances. Bankai: The Kusaritou is withdrawn and drug down the middle of his own chest cutting him open; blood flowing out looking much like a Seppuku gone wrong. The blood as it drips down his body forms a crimson Sakurai-esque armor with six Kusarigai (Chain scythes) across his back, three on each shoulder. The blindfold around his eyes drops away and falls into his hand forming a small daggeresque Zanpakutou which he uses to control the chain scythes like a conductor controlling an orchestra. Speed of the chains and his own movements are increased substantially.

Character image : E-mail me for it. I'm too lazy to host on Photobucket.

Sample Post : I hate sample posts ;-;. Anyway uh... Here.

Telltale click clack of the hard sole'd geta sandals he wore could be heard against the cobble streets of The Soul Society. Ever since the rise of the Arrancar everything had been so hectic that all the divisions barely had time for rest or relaxation; much less appreciation for anything or anyone around them. That is why instead of sleep most nights Meshii found himself wandering alone through the streets; cool night air against his skin refreshing compared to the warm days that rained down upon them over and over again. Black gi top was left open, exposing the white cotton wrap about his chest and the waistline of sashed hakama bottoms. Almost too skinny, the man seemed sickly in some ways with the pale skin and matching pigment free hair; red silk ribbon over his eyes announcing his weakness to all those around him, though he'd lived with it since birth and it hardly bothered him anymore, though now and then when someone brought it up in cruel jokes it could still be hard to deal with. A dark shadowy corner, the perfect emo brooding point. That was where he'd make his stand for now, lithe shoulders falling back against the wall while overhang hid him from the light of the moon. A small carved oak pipe removed from gi top and it was packed with sweet flavored tobbaco and then lit with a match struck against the wall of the building. Truely there was nothing better than taking time to ones self to sit and think.
Back to top Go down
Meshii Akagawa

Meshii Akagawa

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:31 am

BTW. I've been up for far too long without sleep. *tobacco and *truly in my sample post. There's more I'm sure. That's just all I noticed after rereading it.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 1:20 pm

It's a pretty interesting character concept, I give my approval. We're just waiting on April to chew out the rough parts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 2:12 pm

...Why do I always have to be the bitch? Oh, that's right. You're too soft to do it.

It's definitely a new character concept. Considering the awkwardness of his appearance, though, I hope you're prepared for some hardship when it comes to character interactions. As seen with Sajin, even in Seireitei it's hard to be accepted when you look so different.

Keep in mind that you need to be clear with your applications. I wasn't sure if your character was or was not actually blind due to your first line conflicting with the rest. If he actually is blind, don't suggest that "everyone assumes" he is. That gives the reader the thought that he likely is not. The zanpakutoh is interesting, but be aware that while it does take more severe injuries to kill a Shinigami, they are still capable of being killed. If it truly injures him, it could pose a problem.
Back to top Go down
Meshii Akagawa

Meshii Akagawa

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 am

You're not a bitch. I understand completely where you are coming from. I appologize for the lack of clarity in the application, it was done at 5 AM with little sleep; and I know I should have waited untill I was more coherant to do it. None the less, I appreciate the constructive criticism and I will take it into consideration, and I do know that the akwardness of his appearance may make him a bit of an outcast and I thought it would bring up good character development through the SL to work with that. Anyway I'm drunk right now so I'm going to go pass out. l8r.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 2:58 pm

I'm glad you're so understanding!

So long as you're aware of how his appearance will affect interaction, I'm okay with that. It could provide some good opportunities, as you said, to develop other characters, as well.

As for the coherency, it's just something to watch. We all have points where we're too fatigued to type up something appropriately. I'd just suggest waiting until you're less tired to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meshii Akagawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meshii Akagawa   Meshii Akagawa Empty

Back to top Go down

Meshii Akagawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Applicants-
Jump to: