Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kokui Hirameku Requiem

-+ The requiem that comes in black clothing +-

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:39 pm

Its okay, James. I'm still here for you. <3
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 10:08 pm

I'm going to put it out in the open that people need to start growing up and developing thicker skin. Period.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Admin
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:07 pm

Update: Trisha apologized for this and etc.
She won`t be able to play Hinamori because she`s busy these few weeks.

aka: she made a new sn and a new twilight SL. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kokuihirameku/
Seriha

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 2:22 am

On one hand I can see her point, since we all kinda get vulgar and stupid now and then. On the other, if you dish it, expect to get it return. I don't think she did, but I can't speak for her friend, either.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:05 am

I can't see the point of becoming overly upset over someone being ejected from a chatroom. It happens all the time. Dwelling on it and finding it a serious offense is just a waste of time.

As for Justin, he's always an idiot. That's just who he is. I tolerate him anymore, but I know he's just going to be a retard again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toushiro

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Well if someone is going to interupt a chat, rp or not, it's not a nice thing to do and quite rude... and if thats the case with him then he deserved to be ejected... I dunno the story as I wasn't there. ^^;;

But I do know Trishy will be starting High School very soon.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 7:39 am

regardless of what prompted the instant ejection, let it be a lesson in the future for all of us on how we treat eachother when we're joking and when we're not. In this case, this wasn't Justin's first offense. As much as he'd like to believe himself the victim, he really isn't, and I say that with the utmost respect to those that are friends with him and anyone else involved: Stop pretending that as much "shit talking" that happens in our room, it doesn't happen juuuust as much there on the other side of the fence.

My suggestion is to:
Start owning up to YOUR decisions and stop worrying about everyone elses. No one can take all of the blame here, and it's just goofy as hell to try.
>_> Before you get mad, get an explanation.
And tell her congrats on highschool. She'll have a blast. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki kun

Kurosaki kun

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 7:43 am

>_> ps. some people in this SL are just very honest and aren't afraid to be. Take this as constructive criticism. Not an attack.

This is a very tough love SL. <_<

Unless it's an attack. >_> Then I guess I'm sorry you're being attacked, and maybe you should wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 10:09 pm

Kurosaki kun wrote:
regardless of what prompted the instant ejection, let it be a lesson in the future for all of us on how we treat eachother when we're joking and when we're not. In this case, this wasn't Justin's first offense. As much as he'd like to believe himself the victim, he really isn't, and I say that with the utmost respect to those that are friends with him and anyone else involved: Stop pretending that as much "shit talking" that happens in our room, it doesn't happen juuuust as much there on the other side of the fence.

My suggestion is to:
Start owning up to YOUR decisions and stop worrying about everyone elses. No one can take all of the blame here, and it's just goofy as hell to try.
>_> Before you get mad, get an explanation.
And tell her congrats on highschool. She'll have a blast. >_>

I'm definitely in agreement with Tom here. In fact, you should all look carefully over his words. This is something that will apply to everyone in life. I see it a lot with the military and my healthcare profession. We need to not be so emotional. Start asking questions before you jump on someone. Justin has a HUGE track record for being an insensitive prick. Hell, he's managed to offend ME and that isn't always the easiest thing to do. Even when told he was offending people, he's kept on. It's been a continuous issue.

also...I hated high school. <_<;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]   Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal from the SL [ Trisha ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Kokui Hirameku Requiem :: Annoucements-
Jump to: